The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Commerce, Marketing, Communication
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain
- European Master’s Degree in Logistics
- European Master’s Degree in Business Management and Strategy
Other programmes and certificates:
- Logistics: Technician: Customs Broker - Specialised Technician in Transport and Logistics - Customs Broker Continuing Education - Corporate Training
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:EDD is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Possibility of pursuing studies in Europe at FEDE member universities or schools.
- Number of students: Over 4000 graduates since its creation
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 9%
- Number of teaching staff: 25
- Partnerships: With Moroccan and foreign multinational companies
- Accreditations: Accredited by the Ministry of National Education, Professional Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Excellence award: 2016 and 2017
- Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org