The Internet has been changing ever since its beginning. Digital marketing, too, has been transformed by technological developments, new trends and the shifting needs and expectation of Internet user. It now covers a large range or marketing practices using online media and tools.
Nowadays all businesses, regardless of their size, sector and number of employees, require a digital marketing strategy in order to ensure positive long-term positioning and visibility.
The European Bachelor’s in Digital Marketing trains job-ready professionals with excellent business and technical skills, allowing them to draw on existing technology and anticipate new developments. Graduates are set to become experts in creating, implementing and managing digital marketing strategies in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Digital projects manager
- Strategic marketing expert
- Online marketing manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Customer marketing and relationship marketing manager
- Web department manager
- Digital project manager
- Social media consultant
- Digital marketing and e-business consultant
- Understand the digital ecosystem and be able to develop a business using digital tools
- Be able to use online technical, marketing and communications tools to develop and implement a business’s digital marketing strategy
- Be able to use digital tools to implement an effective social media strategy Operations
- Be able to implement action plans to optimise customer satisfaction
- Be able to maximise the performance of customer acquisition strategies
- Be able to analyse and optimise user experience
- Be able to manage and work in a web project management team
- Be proactive and innovative
- Strategic and Operational Marketing and E-marketing
- Marketing Law and UX Strategy
- Digital communication and data brand content