There is no longer a separate digital sector; rather, digital technology has become an integral part of all companies, regardless of their size and activity. Consequently, there is a need for managers able to pilot a project from start to finish. The boom in smart objects and the use of technology (from smartphones and cloud computing to big data) to meet personal, professional and governmental needs has created enormous demand for mobile applications. This FEDE degree is an excellent follow-on from the French BTS in IT Services for Organisations (Software Solutions and Professional Applications Option).
Mobile Application developers are experts in the world of mobiles. Their work consists in analysing customers’ needs and designing mobile or web applications, online services and even video games for mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and smart objects.
- Web app and native applications developer
- Mobile web service developer
- Active participant in mobile digitalisation projects
- E-commerce mobile website designer and commercial impact analyst
- Connected IS modelling and data management analyst
- Mobile web/smart objects project manager (after a few years of experience)
- Be able to manage a web application, native/hybrid application development project
- Be able to manage the various stages of a digital project for smart objects, from initial audit to production
- Be able to articulate needs for modelling, storage and data exchange, as well as web service and mobile application design
- Be able to design and implement mobile projects for smartphones, tablets, smart watches and new digital devices
- Web project management, agile methods and legal and commercial considerations for websites
- Basic and advanced programming languages
- Smart object development, device security and mobile applications