Looking for a challenging, elite career? The careers opportunities offered by the financial sector, and especially the international finance sector, are as varied as its clients.
Private banking clients require a special approach. The Master’s in International Private Banking provides students with the technical, sales and professional skills needed to assume high-responsibility roles serving the needs of such clients. Integrity, reliability and credibility are essential for those aspiring to develop careers in the sector.
Private banking offers a range of opportunities and excellent career prospects. Through hands-on experience during the programme, students learn to analyse the business environment and make and implement recommendations – a real asset when it comes to finding employment in the sector.
- Client Manager for business, banking or lending institutions
- Financial Analyst
- Management Auditor
- Company Treasurer
- Portfolio Manager
- Wealth Manager
- Understand European models and their characteristics in the business context
- Have a basic understanding of economic analysis and strategic governance
- Have an advanced knowledge of the workings of international financial markets and the exchange market
- Master legal, tax and international bank management tools
- Manage customer relations, financial assets and wealth
- Mastering the Basics
- Financial Assets Evaluation Tools
- Legal, Tax, Management and International Private Banking Tools