In the digital age, companies need to rethink their communications strategy in order to be more authentic and creative. Consequently, they are recruiting advertising strategy experts whose objective is to generate a positive image of the company, particularly on the Internet and through social media. Communications experts also help their organisation to stand out from competitors by using innovative global marketing strategies and policies.
The European Master’s in Communications (Advertising Strategy and Digital Communications Option) is a comprehensive programme allowing students to develop key professional skills along with a speciality in advertising and communications strategy.
The programme combines key theoretical aspects and professional practice in company communications, advertising, marketing and on- and off-line media.
- Product manager in an agency
- Advertising manager in an agency
- Internal or external communications manager
- Digital project manager
- Be able to implement a communications and advertising strategy combining above- and below-the-line and digital tools
- Be familiar with the market and its media and communications actors
- Be able to build an effective communication strategy based on a well-thought-out approach to a brand or company
- Understand the cultural and sociological context and the symbolic aspects of a brand
- International marketing and communication strategies
- International marketing and legal aspects of communications
- Digital communications strategy, advertising strategy and brand strategy