The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Commerce, Marketing, Communication
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- European Bachelor’s Degree in SME Enterprise Management
- European Master’s Degree in Business Management and Strategy
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- European Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- European Master’s Degree in Financial Management and Strategies
Other programmes and certificates:
- Management: BTS Management of Business Units - BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Alliance Européenne is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- The institution offers intensive English lessons internships in international classes in the United Kingdom for its students enrolled in the second year of a master’s programme.
- The institution is certified under number FR330 by the University of Cambridge as a centre for preparing and sitting for exams in English. To this effect, the institution’s students sit for exams that are adapted to their level at the end of a programme, thus benefitting from intensified language lessons in all sections.
- Courses are taught individually or in groups of three people maximum. The courses lead to DELF (diploma in French language studies) / DALF (diploma in advanced French language studies).
- Number of students: 150
- Number of teaching staff: 19
- Percentage of international lecturers: 21%
- Number of internships offered per year: 80% of the number of students concerned
- Partnerships: With private institutions in the Périgueux area for fields of excellence in English, from primary school to high school
- Accreditations:Certified number FR330 by Cambridge Assessment English
- Ranking:96% success in all programmes of study combined for 20 years
- Registration contact: firstname.lastname@example.org