The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:
- Bachelor e-commerce
- Management Commercial (BTS MCO)
- BTS Assurances
- BTS NDRC
- BTSA Technical sales representative for wines and spirits
- Marketing and Sales Manager - Level 6 –
- Human Resources Management - No specific level
- Level 7 certified title Human Resources Manager
Other programmes and certificates:
- Wines and Spirit or Luxury goods: Wines and Spirits International Consultant
- Hospitality and Restaurant Business: CQP Cook/Kitchen Assistant - CQP Receptionist - CQP Restaurant Waiter - CQP Housekeeping Staff - CQP Operations Assistant
- Commerce and Distribution: CQP Assistant Section Manager - CQP Assistant Till Manager - CQP Service Employee - CQP Multi-Skilled In-Store Sales Employee - CQP Cashier
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:CAFA Formations is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Courses taught in english:
- The Wine Consultant Diploma is fully taught in English.
- We offer French lessons and two options (FLE Wines and FLE French cuisine).
Nombre d’étudiants : 450 Pourcentage ou nombre d’étudiants étrangers : 25 % Nombre d’enseignants : 20 Pourcentage d’enseignants internationaux : 30 % Nombre d’alumni : 1000 Nombre de stages proposés par an : 2 Partenariats : Saint Emilion, L’union des Grands Crus, Les Graves, Inter Rhône, CIVB (Bordeaux), BIVB (Bourgogne), Loire, Vignoble Brumont, Des vignobles du Bordelais Contact inscription : www.cafa-formations.com ou www.cafawine.com Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Inscription : email@example.com