The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Human Resources
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Other programmes and certificates:
- Communication: BTS Communication
- Management, Administration: BTS Management Assistant - BTS SME/SMI Administrative Assistant - BTS Accounting and Administration
- Real Estate Careers: CQP Real Property Administrator - CQP Real Estate Negotiator - BTS Real Estate Careers
- Health, Social: BTS Medical Biology Analyses - BTS Health Care and Social Sector Services
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:CFPC Saint-Dominique is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:Diplômes FEDE préparés : Ressources Humaines
- Bachelor européen Assistant(e) de Gestion en Ressources Humaines