The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Human Resources
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- European Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ECM Sup is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Network of international companies
- Number of students: 4
- Number of teaching staff: 4
- Number of Ph.D. holder: 1
- Number of internships offered per year: 2
- Number of alumni members: 2
- Partnerships: 15
- Contact for registration : Chloé GAUTIER / firstname.lastname@example.org