The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE degrees offered Management, Strategy and Administration
- European Bachelor’s in SME Management
- European Bachelor’s: Human Resources Administration Assistant
Other programmes and certificates:Trade
- Bac Professionnel: Trade
- BTS: Business Unit Management
- BTS: Negotiation and Online Customer Relations
- Master’s: Operations Manager
- BTS: SME Management
- BTS: Accounting and Administration
- Diploma in Accounting and Administration
- Diploma: Accounting and Administration Assistant (ASCA)
- Bachelor’s: Marketing Operations Manager
- Master’s: Communications Strategies Manager
- BTS: Communications
- Diploma: Commerical Adminstration and Communications Assistant (ASCOM)
- BTS: Beauty, Makeup and Perfume
- CAP: Hairdressing
- CAP: Hairdressing with Cut, Style and Colour specialisation
- CAP: Beauty, Makeup and Perfume
- Certificate: Body Care Specialist
- Brevet Professionnel: Hairdressing
- Bac Professionnel: Beauty, Makeup and Perfume
- Brevet Professionnel: Beauty, Makeup and Perfume
- Certificate: Makeup Artist
- BTS: Real Estate
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:Erudis Formation is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Erudis Formation offers the Eramus+ programme at the end of studies, which helps obtain scholarship to undertake an 8-week internship in Malta.
- It meets three goals: professional, linguistic and cultural.