The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Human Resources
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Other programmes and certificates:
- Administration, Human Resources: Bachelor's degree in SME Management Bachelor's degree in Management Support Bachelor's degree in Administrative and Legal Manager Bilingual Administrative Manager (Office Manager)
- Commerce, Marketing, Communication: Bachelor's degree in Operational Sales Management Bachelor's degree in Negotiation and Digitalization of Customer Relations Bachelor's degree in Communication Bachelor's degree in International Commerce Bachelor's degree in Bilingual Multichannel Marketing Manager - Bac +5 International Manager
- Law, Notary: Bachelor of Real Estate Professions Bachelor of Notary
- Management, Accounting: Bachelor of Accounting and Management Diploma of Accounting and Management Higher Diploma of Accounting and Management