The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Management, Strategy, Administration
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Small and Medium Enterprise Management
Other programmes and certificates:
- Specialised Technician: International Commerce - Information Technology Development
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:International exchange programmes:
- Agreement with China (Beijing Youth Politics College).
- Number of students: 100
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 20%
- Number of teaching staff: 16 qualified Moroccan teachers
- Number of internships offered per year: 360 hrs
- Partnerships: Partnerships with several professional bodies and all sectors that contribute their experiences and insights on the knowledge and competences that will be required by the interns to engage in working life.
- Accreditations:Accredited by the state since 2005
- Ranking: IBEM School is ranked among the best professional training schools in Fez.
- Contact for registration: +212 (0)18.104.22.168.32/ 57, Angle Route d’Immouzer et Boulevard My Hicham - Fez