The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered:
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics
- European Master’s Degree in Logistics
Other programmes and certificates:
- Technician: Customs Broker - Specialised Technician: Transport and Logistics - Continuing education: Customs Broker - A la carte business courses
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:IDDTL is affiliated to the FEDE doctoral school and offers FEDE DBAs (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Number of students and graduates: Over 2000 students
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 10%
- Number of teaching staff: 30
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 10
- Number of internships offered per year: 1 to 2 internships per student
- Partnerships: DHL - WAFABAIL - SONOFET - DECATHLON - VILLE MODE - KEP TECHNOLOGIES - MARSA MAROC CASAPORT - ACOMAR - SOCIETE CENTRALE DE TRANSIT (CENTRAL FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY) - MARJANE COSUMAR - BERFACE DAR TRANSIT - NADATRA - CIMENT DU MAROC (MOROCCO CEMENT COMPANY) - LTX - MONDALANT - PRO SERVICES
- Accreditations: Technician and Specialised Technician
- Contact for registration: firstname.lastname@example.org