The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Programmes and certificates:
- BTS: Marketing, Commerce, Sales - Banking - Organisational Communication - International Commerce - Information Technology for Administration - Management Assistant - Administration of Decentralised Regional Governments - Accounting and Administration - Journalism - Insurance - Logistics and Transport Engineering - Photography - Audiovisual - Surveyor/Topographer - Civil Engineering: Public Works and Building Option - Software Engineering - Events Management - Project Management
- Professional Bachelor's Degree: Accounting and Finance - Logistics and Transport - Human Resources Management - Communication and Marketing - Organisational Communication and Public Relations - Communication and Negotiations - Entrepreneurship - Management Control - Operational Marketing and Management - Banking and Insurance
- Professional Master's Degree: Banking - Communication and Marketing - Information and Communication Management - Human Resources Management - Operational Marketing - Business Administration - Project Management - Insurance - Logistics and Transport Engineering - Programme and Project Administration - Finance and Accounting
RESEARCH PROGRAMME:ISMAT est affilié à l’école doctorale de la FEDE et propose des DBA FEDE (Doctorate of Business Administration).
- Number of students: Approximately 1000
- Percentage or number of foreign students: 15%
- Number of teaching staff: 150
- Percentage of international lecturers: 20%
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 40
- Number of internships offered per year: 300