The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:FEDE European degrees offered: Logistics, Transport, Construction
- European Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering Science and Technology
- European Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering Projects Engineering and Administration
Other programmes and certificates:
- Specialised Technician: Civil Engineering and Structural Shell Work
- Specialised Technician: Designer, Building Surveyor
- Number of students: 90
- Percentage or number of foreign students:10%
- Number of teaching staff: 20
- Percentage of international lecturers: 2%
- Number of Ph.D. holders: 6
- Number of internships offered per year: 2
- Partnerships: FEDE, as well as several companies in the civil engineering field
- Accreditations: Accredited by the Ministry of Professional Training and Employment of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Ranking: Leading in the civil engineering field in the Rabat region.
- Contact for registration: Lahmine Abderrahim - +212 (0)126.96.36.199.87