The FEDE is an INGO International Non-Governmental Organisation and a supranational institution that was created in 1963, which is endowed with participatory status with the Council of Europe. It federates an international network comprised of over 500 higher and professional education institutions in 35 countries across 4 continents, which share a common project that is hinged on academic excellence, pedagogical innovation, scientific research and openness to the world. The FEDE delivers 90 European degrees that are available in English and in the national language, from the Foundation Degree, the European Bachelor’s Degree, the European Master’s Degree to the DBA Doctorate of Business Administration. The FEDE counts an international network of over 180,000 alumni.
PROGRAMMES AND DIPLOMAS:Courses and certificates
- Professional photography preparation course (5 months)
- Photojournalism by Polka & Spéos in 5 months
- Professional Photography (one-or two-year course)
- Title of Photographer RNCP level 1 (one- or two-year course)
- European Master’s in Professional Photography (one- or two-year course)
- Creative Documentary and Photojournalism with Magnum Photos
- Fashion Photography with Dominique Issermann and Paolo Roversi
- Photojournalism and Magazines with Paris Match
- Sports photography with INSEP
- Fashion, luxury and beauty photography
- Photojournalism with Polka magazine
- Summer school in Paris, London and Biarritz
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES:- International exchange programmes All of the institution’s programmes are international as they can be taken in Paris or London. Each year Spéos hosts the winter session of the American institution RISD. - Courses taught in English All the institution’s programmes are available in English.
- Number of students: 150
- Percentage/number of foreign students: 80%
- Number of teaching staff: 30
- Percentage of foreign teachers: 50%
- Number of alumni: 4000 professional photographers present in over 50 countries and representing over 35 nationalities
- Partnerships: RIT, RISD, Leica, Prophot, Magnum Photos, Polka, Paolo Roversi, Dominique Issermann. The institution is therefore deeply and uniquely involved in the photography market and has close ties with its principal actors; these connections are used to the advantage of its students and graduates. Click here to find out more about the institution’s partnerships.
- Accreditations : Title of Photographer RNCP level 6, Campus France, EuroPass, FEDE et EABHES. Spéos is registered with the Rectorat de l’Académie de Paris. To find out more click here.
- Ranking: Spéos has been ranked by numerous independent websites amongst the top five best world photography schools for several years now. To find out more click here.